Sketch Social Media Profiles

Hey guys,

Have a sketch I've written below about if our social media profiles were real people. I really hope this makes sense or if you can think of a good way of establishing that, please let me know. Anyway, any feedback would be greatly appreciated :-)

IF SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES WERE REAL PEOPLE

FACEBOOK: Psst Twitter! Twitter!

TWITTER: Stop poking me! What's up? #CantYouSeeImTryingToSleep

FACEBOOK: I can't sleep! Anyway LinkedIn's sound asleep and now is the perfect time for us to get our revenge

TWITTER: Revenge for what?

FACEBOOK: For making us look bad! "Ooh look at me! I'm so perfect, here's a nice picture of my big fat face and a list of skills that have made me such a precious princess! He doesn't have one embarrassing picture of him falling over, or getting sick into a shoe!

TWITTER: Perhaps he's only making YOU look bad. I have 1324 followers.

FACEBOOK: That's only cos you're following 2000

TWITTER: My tweets are benefiting mankind, and are helping dismantle patriarchal capitalism, as well as declaring my love of cheese.

FACEBOOK: Oh come on! You're more boring than MySpace!

TWITTER: Who?

FACEBOOK: Nevermind. I'm just gonna pour water all over him and make it look like he's wet the bed! It'll be epic bants!

FACEBOOK GOES OVER TO LINKEDIN TO POUR IT ON HIM

TWITTER: Wait! Stop!

FACEBOOK: What?

TWITTER: Should I have said 'mankind' earlier? I hate using gender specific terms

FACEBOOK: Right! I'm gonna soak you with water once I've 'endorsed' our little friend here!

FACEBOOK POURS THE WATER ON LINKEDIN.

LINKEDIN SUDDENLY WAKES UP

LINKEDIN: Guys! What are you doing? I don't understand.

FACEBOOK: Ha! What's wrong? Wet the bed?

LINKEDIN: No, I drank the correct amount of daily fluids and went to the bathroom just before bed like every other night. You guys must have clearly poured water on me

FACEBOOK: What?

LINKEDIN: Well not Twitter, just Facebook

TWITTER: Yeah, that's exactly what he did

FACEBOOK: You grass!

LINKEDIN: I'm not angry Facebook. We have different personalities, which often means that we could clash.

FACEBOOK: Wanna fight eh? Cos I'm raring for it!

LINKEDIN: Not at all. What I think we need to do is keep an open dialogue and addrees our concerns. In this way, we can maintain a healthy relationship and overcome any further disputes that may arise as a result of our different personalities.

FACEBOOK: And now I think I can finally go to sleep

END

When LinkedIN starts speaking and you give the character the personality of LinkedIN's general atmosphere, that was brilliant. I you need to develop the characters of Facebook and Twitter a little better.

I did check, all of Twitter's lines were inside of the 140 character limit. So good job there.

Cracked.com did something similar where all of the popular websites on the Internet were at a party. I would check that out and see how you can make Facebook and Twitter more distinctive.

Nice idea, liked it.

Would be interesting to see Facebook on a date ("so, tell me about yourself") or Twitter anywhere (shouting random opinions at strangers).

Like the concept but think LinkedIn needs to be a lot more self-important and use a lot more corporate speak