Strictly Come Dancing Page 2

Quote: zooo @ 3rd November 2015, 12:01 PM GMT

Oh yeah, those 'funny' clips are cringeworthy. I like it when they actually show actual rehearsals though.

Yeah that's what I meant. It would be nice to see more of how they put the routines together and learn the steps and to know more about what is required for each type of dance.

Definitely. I'd like to see them choreographing the big pro dance too. It'd be just like Fame. <3

Quote: zooo @ 3rd November 2015, 12:19 PM GMT

Definitely. I'd like to see them choreographing the big pro dance too. It'd be just like Fame. <3

Ah yes, I remember the original series and the outbreak of leg warmers across the country. You must be too young to remember that.

Not sure if it was actually still on TV or not. May have been repeats? But I definitely watched it. I was madly in love with Leroy.

Quote: zooo @ 3rd November 2015, 12:27 PM GMT

Not sure if it was actually still on TV or not. May have been repeats? But I definitely watched it. I was madly in love with Leroy.

It must have been about 1980. I had a thing for Bruno.

My big sister liked Bruno. Apparently it was on till the late 80s so I did see it, I was just quite wee.

The original "Come Dancing" programme was a zillion times better I thought. It had teams made up from dancing schools/clubs from all over the UK competing and then some professional exhibition dancing too. It neatly avoided the celebs aspect and the tackiness so it would be as interesting to a modern audience as watching paint dry I expect. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd November 2015, 7:06 AM GMT

Gladiators were always too muscly for me.

I think that's what I liked. I get quite hot and bothered watching Athletics sometimes.

You'd change your mind if you had a jar you couldn't get the lid off.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 3rd November 2015, 1:00 PM GMT

The original "Come Dancing" programme was a zillion times better. It neatly avoided the celebs aspect and the tackiness so it would be as interesting to a modern audience as watching paint dry I expect. :P

It's the celebrity aspect that puts me off watching it, and the phone in voting, and the judges, and the dancing.

Don't watch it often but I like the woman with fair hair.

I didn't know they made people like that anymore. Cool

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 3rd November 2015, 3:51 PM GMT

I think that's what I liked. I get quite hot and bothered watching Athletics sometimes.

You'd change your mind if you had a jar you couldn't get the lid off.

Or have a trouser fly that was stuck and wouldn't unzip. Whistling nnocently

Or got mugged.

(Especially if she happened to be carrying a pugil stick.)

Quote: zooo @ 3rd November 2015, 4:24 PM GMT

(Especially if she happened to be carrying a pugil stick.)

? I call mine a willy. Angelic

Does it have a foam end?

There's a sort of foam that comes out of the end sometimes. :$

You know when you wish you hadn't asked...?