where to advertise your webpage??

Hi All,
At long last I've got myself a webpage, but has anyone any ideas where you can advertise yourself as a comedy writer so that people like production companies and broadcasters are going to see it?
Having had credits on both BBC radio and TV in the past for sketches, etc, twenty years later I'm still trying to get sitcoms read.
I thought I'd try one more time to launch myself, hence the webpage, before finally admitting defeat and taking up needlework!

Feel free to take a peek at www.imidders.wix.com/projects I have a profile on this site too or email me direct at i_midders@hotmail.com

cheers all,
ian middleton

Have you tried advertising your webpage on your webpage?

Hi Ian, my experience is very limited in this regard so take everything I have to say with that huge pinch of salt. It might be better if you sent your script to any producers or contacts you have rather than waiting for them to find your website. If you know a producer or someone who's liked your work in the past that's usually a good place to start.

If not then root around and find out the names of producers of stuff that you like (i.e. similar tastes) and send it to them.