How Do You Want Me?/Joking Apart

Apologies if I'm just asking for information that already exists somewhere else on this website, but does anybody know if Stephen Moffat's Joking Apart or Simon Nye's How Do You Want Me? have been released on DVD? The reason I ask is that I heard the writers of both shows on Front Row earlier in the year discussing the DVD releases, yet I've never seen them in any shops. A shame, since both shows are copper-bottomed corkers.

Joking Apart series 1 is available from www.replaydvd.co.uk. Series Two is apparently being released also, but it is being done by a big fan of the series (see www.jokingapart.co.uk) for other fans of the series (he learnt the whole production process himself just so it could be released). He sometimes posts around here and think he knows Aaron and Mark personally (by now!)

EDIT: Craig said Series Two was (hopefully) on its way here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/1176

Let's hope it is as it was class!

Not sure about How Do You Want Me?. Is that the Channel 5 thing with Simon Pegg and Sanjeev Baskar in it? If so, then yes, it was released last month.

Hope this helps

Dan

How Do You Want Me? has been out since July last year. :)

See Amazon product listing

How Do Yoy Want Me is fantastic, a little known gem; low key but wonderful. And Peter Seron-sera-Peter howver-its-spelt is really great as the demented brother.

Serafinowicz. :)

I got both of these last year. I've only watched a couple of episodes of each one, but they are really good. Joking Apart is very under-rated. Very witty.

How do you want me works somehow, despite being quite miserable.