New online sitcom Page 2

i don't take it as a downer, when someone out there can be arsed to comment honestly on what we are doing, quite the opposite, thanks for your thoughts.

I'm sure the writers would like to brag on this,

All dialog was scripted, we did not want to go down the route of crafting the scripts then losing faith in the dialog, it was hard enough for the actor's to work on their characters and lines without having to think of cleaver dialog as well.

We shot all six episodes in two and a half days,so there was no time to worry about the dialog, we dropped some bits that just were not working, but we were happy with all of the scripts 4 weeks before the shoot.

We felt that the format of acting up would give the viewer a departure from the typical sitcom by the very nature what it is, we are quite proud of the first episode but we know there are better episodes to come, Its a tricky one because you don't want to use all of your best material straight away yet you have to get the viewer hooked.

The camera's are both professional format Digital Video, "Progressive" gives you a "film" look, The Z1HD is a cheaper format than the DSR and gave us the casting camera look.

Pluses: the look, the concept, the performances, and - importantly for this website - some of the script. The posh bloke works especially well.

Minuses: too many people. Big minus. I feel from the first episode there are two main characters, and they come across well, but we don't have enough of them and their tribulations. I see from the credits there are 15 actors. Good for them, but how good for us in a relatively short format? I was just left confused as to who was who.

Having said that, I love what you are doing, and hope you keep up the production standards and format.

Good luck.

MMM, interesting will think on this one, when we are casting in real time, we get through a lot more than 15 people?

But you do make me think, mmmmmm.