Show What You Wrote - series 3 Page 2

Well, ours are in - 3 each for Crime and Punishment & Work and Play, 2 for The End, and 1 for Body and Soul.

Good luck everyone! :)

Done! Three sketches for each category. If only I could be as productive and motivated in my day job...

Good luck, all!

Mine are in too - six in total, four separate emails... but only three auto-replies. Eeek.

Quote: Pripyat @ 12th October 2015, 11:16 AM BST

Mine are in too - six in total, four separate emails... but only three auto-replies. Eeek.

Better than my total of zero auto-replies.

Sent in three sketches for each episode but only two of them were new.

Good luck everyone!

Managed to get 11 in. How long do you reckon before we hear about rewrites? They're recording in November which I'm sure is a much tighter turnaround than usual.

Yep I've thrown my hat into the ring too.

Slightly odd compared to Newsjack because now we go away and ignore this for a few weeks!

Just had a look at the producer's Twitter. About 1500 emails (not sketches, emails) sent in for the show.

Poor producer and script editors. And, for that matter, poor us.

1500 is a manageable number - it's about the size of a small college. Quite a lot of the sketches would be rubbish as well.

Quote: Pripyat @ 12th October 2015, 11:16 AM BST

Hello
I had the same thing. I sent 4 emails last night, but only got 3 auto-replies. I was worried, but if you've had the same problem, then it's probably not something I (or you) have done!

Managed 3 sketches for each category, which took some doing.

Quote: Yacob Wingnut @ 12th October 2015, 1:05 PM BST

Just had a look at the producer's Twitter. About 1500 emails (not sketches, emails) sent in for the show.

Poor producer and script editors. And, for that matter, poor us.

That's not bad though, is it? On average, let's say two sketches per mail -- it's around 3000 sketches. Beats the 25,000 they got the first series!

Dan

Quote: StephenM @ 12th October 2015, 12:52 PM BST

Yep I've thrown my hat into the ring too.

Slightly odd compared to Newsjack because now we go away and ignore this for a few weeks!

It was about six months last time.

It looks like audience tickets are available for the 9th and 17th of November. A quick turnaround indeed!

According to the Twittersphere (by which I of course mean a quick stalk of Ed Morrish's Twitter feed) we should hear back early next week.

Giving this a bump so the current series is above the old series in the threads!

I see some of the first e-mails have gone out. Alas not to me though!

Yes, me too. A rewrite request for a Body and Soul sketch.