SITCOM one day course

Hello again everyone.
The ONLY How NOT to write Sitcom course this year is Saturday Sept 19th in central London.

I have written four [sold] sitcoms and three books on writing sitcom (as well as many others), plus teaching thousands of putative Sitcom writers (some now doing well) at City and Southampton Uni's and the NFTS.

Sitcom is one of THE hardest forms of writing to get into and this short one day course (£90) will tell you where you are going wrong if you are going wrong. I have 20 years experience in the business and can identify within ten pages the mistakes you may or may not be making.

I keep my classes to ten minimum so that all have an ample chance to get work read and commented upon, plus any and all questions answered. No, I cannot introduce you to the 'right people' but a good script sells- or at least gets you noticed (your calling card). For more - go to my website

www.writingsitcom.co.uk

There are four places left.

Insert funny punchline here.

I'd reccomend this Marc knows his stuff and £90 is a bit of a bargain.

Bearing in mind the alternative is sticking your magnum dopus in critique and having people make cock jokes about it.

Yes - well worth a day in that London.

Thanks guys.

Just three more places left for this Saturday. This will be the only one this year.

Can't get there meself, but if Marc's 'How Not to Write a Sitcom' is anything to go by, then get there!

Happy to endorse Marc. I attended one of his one day seminars a few years ago and the first 10 pages I took eventually interested a producer. Marc also critiqued a script for me that was used to gain a pilot script commission from the BBC. Money well spent.