Newsjack Series 13 Page 17

Quote: swerytd @ 7th October 2015, 10:58 AM BST

I was invited in for four series and never once got 'commissioned' (only got paid for whatever was broadcast) so think yourself lucky!

I admire your perseverance! So it was fulfilling enough to go back again and again?

Quote: V Riddoch @ 7th October 2015, 11:07 AM BST

We also saw a mouse in the kitchen. And Ben Elton.

Are these two facts related?

Good luck to everyone. I didn't have time to send anything this week so will miss the waiting game tomorrow evening!

Less we forget: Here.

I just got the "nearly" email for the first time just now.

"your submission got to the final script stage and was maybe even performed, but then cut from the final edit."

Any way to find out what it was? (Which oneliner or sketch...)

Well I just got exactly the same e-mail. I just e-mailed back to ask so let's see if that approach worked!

Any better news for anyone else?

Just got the good email!

Close but no cigar email as well - a one liner performed but didn't make the edit apparently. Look forward to hearing tonight's!

I got something on for the first time. Yey!

I only sent in one liners but will be interested to see which one they pick.

Congratulations jabashe and Berti. Nearly congratulations to the others!

Jabashe, that's not a bad hit rate, submit for one episode get one credit.

Quote: StephenM @ 8th October 2015, 5:06 PM BST

Well I just got exactly the same e-mail. I just e-mailed back to ask so let's see if that approach worked!

I emailed and they replied saying it was this one-liner that got performed but cut from edit:

The Nobel Prize for medicine has been awarded for anti-parasite drugs, or as they're called at the Tory conference "welfare cuts"

One of these new, long bad e-mails for me, too. It may be longer, but it's just as bad.
Well done jabashe and Berti though!

I made it on for the first time! Only sent in oneliners this week so I'll be listening to see which they picked :) congratulations everyone else who made it on!

Quote: StephenM @ 8th October 2015, 5:45 PM BST

Congratulations Jabashe, that's not a bad hit rate, submit for one episode get one credit.

Think I might give next week a miss just to maintain the 100% record (assuming you ignore all the previous series)

Well done Jabashe, Bertie and Jodan! And well done to everyone who got a cut email too. Nothing for us this week.

:)

Well done indeed to those blessed with being broadcast. Did any of you mention the Motorhome which was used for immoral earnings? Perhaps the connection with speed humps was too obvious.