The Javone Prince Show Page 2

Well I enjoyed episode two a lot more than episode one. Great to have a really energetic upbeat sketch show (that's not shit). I like the running gag with Omar (although I can't quite work out why he's there if he's not going to sing).

I think it's a grower.

Despite my praise for the first episode, I concede to the criticism it obtained in regards to the second episode. It was awful.

I thought tonights prog was so funny. I like it :D :D

The series started strong and finished strong but fell apart in the middle.

"Could someone call me an ambulance... because I've just been run over by the truth!"

I did not enjoy Phone Shop so thought I would not enjoy this but like every sketch show there were some good sketches and some terrible Made in Peckham but I do not watch reality shows like Made in Essex so maybe that was just wasted on me. I liked the interplay with the announcer. He made me laugh too. I also did not enjoy the music. More sketches please not filler with music.

Funniest show I have seen in a long time. I only saw episode 4 though and luckliy recorded it and have watched it many times over and it always makes me laugh. What's your favourite herb! Would love to buy the series. Really hoping there is a second one. Please BBC!

Can anyone tell me if there's actually standup comedy in the show as the Comedy.co.uk site says there is as does the TV guide but I fast forwarded through episode 1 and couldn't find any standup! Is there any in later episodes?

There were onstage sections in the 2 I saw, but I wouldn't call it stand-up.