One for Glaswegians

I'm organising a music and comedy event to raise funds for the Emma Cameron Foundation, a charity that set up to help in the fight against childhood cancer.
I'm looking for volunteers to donate their time and talent. I have three bands organised (including my own) and feel the combination of comedy and music would make it a memorable and entertaining evening. I'd ideally like someone to compare and hold the evening together, maybe get the audience involved in some form and some willing comedians for throughout the evening. We're not looking for massively experienced folk (though if you are, don't let it put you off) and it may be the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to try comparing or people to try out new material. The event is on the evening of the Friday the 25th of September at the 13th Note. The venues capacity is 100 and I'm hoping for it to be close to full. This is all the good news. The bad news is that there is no payment available, beyond the biscuits that one of the bands has negotiated. I'm hoping that people would rather be out doing something fun than sitting at home on a Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/joulesglasgow

Many Thanks for taking the time to read, let me know if you're interested ?
Bob