BBC Writersroom Comedy 2015

Anyone heard anything back from it yet?

they rarely seem to have many opportunities on it now. unless you want to write for theatre

What about this then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z66p7

Most of Writersroom is comedy, I'd imagine.

still waiting here, Where are the results, no mention on their twitter, blog or Facebook, they said they would let everyone know by the end of the month!! Are they really waiting until the last minutes!!

Quote: alphaomega @ 30th June 2015, 8:28 PM BST

still waiting here, Where are the results, no mention on their twitter, blog or Facebook, they said they would let everyone know by the end of the month!! Are they really waiting until the last minutes!!

Says by end of this week on twitter.

what day counts as the end of the week? friday? sunday?

I just got a rejection email from the BBC.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ 3rd July 2015, 8:06 AM BST

I just got a rejection email from the BBC.

Me too. :(

Us too! Never mind. :)

us too :(

What time did you guys receive an email?

By a strange coincidence, I just received one from the BBC offering me my own series, money no object.

Date: 3 July 2015 06:30:46 BST
To:
Subject: Scriptroom 9 - Update

On behalf of everyone in the BBC Writersroom team, we'd like to thank you for taking part in Scriptroom 9. We received over 2,100 comedy scripts for TV, Radio, Film and Stage.

Unfortunately in this instance your script was not put forward for further consideration beyond the first 10 page read, and we will not be able to give individual feedback. This was the case with 86% of the submissions we received.

We hope you will not be too disappointed or discouraged; we appreciate it is frustrating not to receive specific feedback but we can only focus on the writers we feel have the greatest potential for development at this point.

We'd like to thank you again for your involvement in Scriptroom 9 and we wish you all the best with your future writing.

Well done to the 294 that went to the next stage

Hi guys I just wondered do writers room email your email address or send you a message via E submissions. Haven't heard nothing yet via email and can't get into my E submissions yet.