Stand Up looking for feedback

Just looking for some feedback/constructive criticism.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/ewLawN1-3T0

That's very good, was it a gong show? If it is you lasted well.

You tell lots of jokes well, with a fast pace.

My only suggestion is if you're going for longer gigs, maybe chuck in some longer gags. And perhaps shake up your style a little.

But very good, you didn't get knocked off when some jokes flopped. And you linked stuff like the lawyer jokes really nicely.

Cheers, it was an 8 spot after winning beat the frog. I've been told that before, someone did a review of a 10 spot and said I 'rushed through subjects'. I never really realised I was doing it to be honest, I guess it's just trying to fit everything in when you've only got 5 - 10 mins. Would you say it's better to go to a 5 spot and talk about 1 or 2 subjects?

complex, your timing is good I heard everything and I had time to get the jokes.

So you're probably doing alright.

Nice tone, didn't get flustered and ok, if a little so so cliched jokes, but on the whole nice job.

Great stuff. Your own casual style - as if talking to your mate, and some good material.
You'll know what to ditch (or work on) so you can only improve.
Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I appreciate it.

That was very good, plenty to laugh at and funny! well delivered you done great, enjoyed watching that thanks for putting it up!