Hi, I'm a Less Conventional Troll :)

Greetings,

I came across this site whilst looking for a new forum to hang around in. It's great to see a forum dedicated to laughs and giggles and I hope to stick around and hopefully get to know you all a little more.

I am a 32 year old father of 6 and live in the North West of England. I am obsessed with cats and spend my spare time learning about different aspects of computer science. I have always been fascinated with how they work, so now I am teaching myself.

I am not a comedian, but like to have a laugh with random people/companies online. I have always hated people who tag themselves as trolls when all they do is throw mindless insults around. My mission is to re-invent the troll, but with just 20 visitors a day I can't see that happening just yet.

Please, take a look at my stuff. It's not to everyone's taste, but I have received some great feedback in the past:

http://troll-hub.com

Any feedback (constructive) is more than welcome.

Mikey

Lot of cat obsessives on here (not me), welcome.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th April 2015, 8:45 PM BST

Lot of cat obsessives on here (not me), welcome.

Thanks, man. Never understood how people can NOT be cat obsessives lol.

Hmmm... why does the word 'taxidermy' suddenly spring to mind? :)

G'day Effexion,
Not a cat person myself as they kill native animals here, however if they float your boat then go for it.

Strumpet

Hello and welcome. I hate cats because they shit in my garden.

Quote: Strumpet @ 17th April 2015, 2:00 AM BST

G'day Effexion,
Not a cat person myself as they kill native animals here, however if they float your boat then go for it.

Strumpet

Don't the native animals also kill other animals?

Quote: zooo @ 17th April 2015, 12:37 PM BST

This is Australia we're talking about. And then they send their possums to New Zealand where they kill the Kiwis.

:O

Australia does seem to have all the scariest native animals.

Quote: zooo @ 17th April 2015, 5:02 PM BST

Bloody vicious those koala bears.

Quote: zooo @ 17th April 2015, 5:02 PM BST

Have you seen Tim Cahill and Mark Viduka?

A 32 year-old father of 6? Surprised you've got time to post on here...

Quote: zooo @ 17th April 2015, 12:37 PM BST

I guess the snakes do, and the croc's but cats kill the native birds and Bilby's, and the Bobtails.

We just send our Cricketer to do the Kiwi's in. If you want to talk about native animals I have a scorpion on my laundry room. bloody thing lives under the washing machine.

Strumpets

Yikes!

Quote: Strumpet @ 18th April 2015, 6:24 AM BST

I guess the snakes do, and the croc's but cats kill the native birds and Bilby's, and the Bobtails.

We just send our Cricketer to do the Kiwi's in. If you want to talk about native animals I have a scorpion on my laundry room. bloody thing lives under the washing machine.

Strumpets

Er, what with my dislike of hot weather you have just confirmed my not wanting to live in Oz.