Instagram

Nogget

• Tuesday 14th April 2015, 12:55pm
  • England
  • 6,615 posts

Are there any hashtags to search for in Instagram that might actually be funny? I tried 'comedy' and 'funny', but obviously those are no good.

Xeqant55

• Sunday 3rd May 2015, 5:48pm
  • London, United Kingdom
  • 2 posts

Hello I make short weird/funny videos on Instagram. You can check out my page if you like ! It's Xeqant55

Lee

• Sunday 3rd May 2015, 6:23pm
  • Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
  • 36,341 posts

That'd be a no then.

Gussie Fink Nottle

• Sunday 3rd May 2015, 6:29pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 320 posts
Quote: Xeqant55 @ 3rd May 2015, 5:48 PM BST

Hello I make short weird/funny videos on Instagram. You can check out my page if you like ! It's Xeqant55

Well, you've got to take your hat off to such blatant self-promotion.
But then why not? At least it's honest.

I much prefer this to new posters of one or two posts who just luurve this or that recent show... ;)

Sadly I can't really check out Xeqant55. This ancient netbook can just about download a BCG forum page. Pictures and videos would possibly melt its interior.

escorial

• Monday 4th May 2015, 2:48am
  • Liverpool, England
  • 10 posts

instagram..hash tags.....cool site this

Greg Bjorg

• Thursday 14th February 2019, 12:29pm [Edited]
  • Liverpool, United Kingdom
  • 1 posts

I think you should use hashtags #LOL or #meme and this way you'll find smth hilarious. I also have advice for the previous commentator. If you do good content, you can buy views. People notice you only when you have a lot of likes and comments.

Paul Wimsett

• Thursday 14th February 2019, 3:19pm
  • Folkestone, United Kingdom
  • 3,095 posts

You can also boost your Facebook posts and select the Instagram option. As to how to make money from Instagram, I'm not sure.

Teddy Paddalack

• Thursday 14th February 2019, 9:36pm
  • Everton, England
  • 2,790 posts

Paul you could send out a batch of generic blackmail Instagram photos wearing a crude mask and saying 'I saw you and £200 buys my silence' Even with a hit rate of 1 in a 1000 you're still quids in .