Instagram

Are there any hashtags to search for in Instagram that might actually be funny? I tried 'comedy' and 'funny', but obviously those are no good.

Hello I make short weird/funny videos on Instagram. You can check out my page if you like ! It's Xeqant55

That'd be a no then.

Quote: Xeqant55 @ 3rd May 2015, 5:48 PM BST

Hello I make short weird/funny videos on Instagram. You can check out my page if you like ! It's Xeqant55

Well, you've got to take your hat off to such blatant self-promotion.
But then why not? At least it's honest.

I much prefer this to new posters of one or two posts who just luurve this or that recent show... ;)

Sadly I can't really check out Xeqant55. This ancient netbook can just about download a BCG forum page. Pictures and videos would possibly melt its interior.

instagram..hash tags.....cool site this

I think you should use hashtags #LOL or #meme and this way you'll find smth hilarious. I also have advice for the previous commentator. If you do good content, you can buy views. People notice you only when you have a lot of likes and comments.

You can also boost your Facebook posts and select the Instagram option. As to how to make money from Instagram, I'm not sure.

Paul you could send out a batch of generic blackmail Instagram photos wearing a crude mask and saying 'I saw you and £200 buys my silence' Even with a hit rate of 1 in a 1000 you're still quids in .