Hello! New girl with trillions of feelings

Laughing out loud
Hi everyone,
Like a lot of you I have read a lot of posts on here and have finally decided to evolve into an interactive human being
I want to be a comedy writer and would love someone with a similar style to share ideas with. I've attempted to write scripts (purely for my own enjoyment) for shows like not going out and peep show. I think I have a similar style to Diane Morgan and I may be the only 24yr old to listen to radio 4

Nice to meet you all :)

Hello and welcome. Not sure what the 'trillions of feelings' is about Huh?

Welcome :)

Welcome to the BCG Lucy. Listening to Radio 4 can only be a good thing, I think I used to tune in when I was in my 20s, which seems an awfully long time ago now :(

Hi
I was listening to it in my teens, but that's excusable because it was Hitchhikers.

HI - love your "trillions of feelings", thing. Caught my eye. Made me think of Miranda's for some reason. Would love to see some of your stuff now that you're real. Laughing out loud

Quote: Nogget @ 18th March 2015, 8:24 PM GMT

Hi
I was listening to it in my teens, but that's excusable because it was Hitchhikers.

Now, that's an incredibly valid excuse indeed.

Quote: Amy Silver @ 18th March 2015, 3:41 PM GMT

Laughing out loud
Hi everyone,
Like a lot of you I have read a lot of posts on here and have finally decided to evolve into an interactive human being
I want to be a comedy writer and would love someone with a similar style to share ideas with. I've attempted to write scripts (purely for my own enjoyment) for shows like not going out and peep show. I think I have a similar style to Diane Morgan and I may be the only 24yr old to listen to radio 4

Nice to meet you all :)

You mentioned Diane Morgan and Radio 4 which is enough for us to be friends. I'm a little older than you but also about 25 years younger than the average radion 4 listener.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 20th March 2015, 12:59 PM GMT

You mentioned Diane Morgan and Radio 4 which is enough for us to be friends. I'm a little older than you but also about 25 years younger than the average radion 4 listener.

Maybe you could both meet at the BCG drinks which are taking place in London on the 11th April? Go on - after Nil Putters and JuliaC, it could be the second comedy.co.uk wedding.