New Big Bang Theory Page 4

Poor Sheldon. :(

Poor Amy you mean!

Sheldon is a , I believe the term is, total 'douchebag'

Probably a good way to finish it with two weddings in the offing - one immediate and one a long, long way off.

Love the resolve of Howard and Bernadette's to give Stuart notice to quit. :)

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th June 2015, 10:45 AM BST

Poor Amy you mean!

Sheldon is a , I believe the term is, total 'douchebag'

Well, yes.
But he was all sad. :(

I'm a huge fan of the Big Bang Theory

Haven't kept up with it as I just can't work out where the new ones are being shown as opposed to the old ones. Have the same problem with Location, Location, Location, Grand Designs and everything else that is always on TV. Still think that it is the best comedy show since 2000 if not before. When did Father Ted end?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 15th September 2015, 11:26 PM BST

Haven't kept up with it as I just can't work out where the new ones are being shown as opposed to the old ones. Have the same problem with Location, Location, Location, Grand Designs and everything else that is always on TV. Still think that it is the best comedy show since 2000 if not before. When did Father Ted end?

C4 seem to be using random filler episodes at the moment.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th June 2015, 8:28 AM BST

Oh well, that's that post finished - was just about enjoyable.

I'd have to disagree with you there

You've lost me there Steve - changed the wording of my post and now this from months ago? :S

I was trying to read the thread back a bit
And your reply was just after one of Gussies extremely long posts

So I changed the word series to post
As I thought the amended reply fit well

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th September 2015, 11:17 AM BST

I was trying to read the thread back a bit
And your reply was just after one of Gussies extremely long posts

So I changed the word series to post
As I thought the amended reply fit well

Oh. Wave

Just watched the last episode of the current, but see there are two more (?) in this series, and E4 said that it will be back in the Spring next year.

Still very funny for me and went out on a high with Sheldon and Amy getting closer after their break-up, which nearly didn't happen when Dave (Stephen Merchant !! in his second appearance) started to turn her head.

My goodness you realise how tall Mr Merchant is (6'7") when he towers over Jim Parsons.

Did we ever find out Penny's surname??

Apparently Americans pronounce solder as 'sodder'.
Weird.

I reaaly like the old TBBT. The jokes were better and there was more science in there. Now it seems like they lack ideas... It's no longer a geek-story but a love story...