With Love from Suffolk, deadline tomorrow

Sorry it's such short notice but some of you Suffolk gals and buhs might alreay have something that would fit or that you could tweak.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/what-s-on/news/suffolk_s_filmmakers_invited_to_be_part_of_new_feature_movie_about_the_county_1_3969984

"Inspired by the films New York, I Love You and Paris, I Love You, people are asked to submit three-10 minute long scripts on the theme of love which will be merged into a string of stories.
The development team is on the lookout for entertaining plot twists and characters that represent the region's quirky nature. Members will then pick 10-12 to appear in the film, each directed by an established or up and coming director.
"The production of With Love from Suffolk will be a fantastic opportunity to showcase the amazing talent of our local filmmakers, to promote the beauty of this county and of course captivate audiences up and down the country," said Julien Mery, director at Film Suffolk and Livid Films.
"We're really humbled by the support we have already received and are hoping to get more local celebrities to join us. We now just need Ed Sheeran to offer to write the soundtrack for us."
The idea has already caught the attention of Emma Freud, who called it a wise and clever way to encourage film-making in the best of all counties. The Imitation Game cinematographer Steven Hall has also pledged his support.
Ipswich Film Theatre is hosting a launch event at 7pm Monday for people interested in getting involved. The development team will answer questions, followed by a screening of New York I Love You.
You can submit a script by emailing matthew@filmsuffolk.org.uk by March 16, after which a 60-days crowd-funding campaign will launch.
Matthew McGuchan, director at Film Suffolk and Livid Films, added: "We're really excited at the momentum this project is picking up and we can't wait to show the world the range of talent that Suffolk's filmmaking community has to offer.
"With the right support from local businesses and high-profile residents, we're convinced we can deliver world class entertainment that will inspire the next generation of local media professionals."
Film Suffolk is a non-profit organisation offering a platform for film professionals and aspiring filmmakers to share ideas and work collaboratively."