Comic Relief 2015

Loved the behind the scenes James Bond, and Stephen Hawking in Little Britain. :D

Oh yes. I wanted to see the Stephen Hawking bit but otherwise I really avoid it like the plague.

I never want to hear Daniel Craig talk in his real voice again.

It is very cringey isn't it - although I've just seen the Hawking sketch and it was very funny.

My favourite bit of the show was Jennifer Saunders' appearance in the VOD sketch.
The lowpoint was the John Bishop bit. I hate this man.

Quote: zooo @ 13th March 2015, 11:12 PM GMT

Liked the Alan Carr bit too.
:D

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th March 2015, 5:58 AM GMT

My favourite bit of the show was Jennifer Saunders' appearance in the VOD sketch.
The lowpoint was the John Bishop bit. I hate this man.

Same here, also can't understand what he is saying.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th March 2015, 8:11 AM GMT

Same here, also can't understand what he is saying.

I hate his accent, or at least the way HE talks. His social conscience* seems affected. And his stand up act is boring...although I must admit his teeth make me laugh, does he use Tipp-Ex instead of toothpaste? (they are the equivalent to Kim Kardashian's butt: meant to be sexy but unintentionally hilarious and grotesque).

*By the way, did they give the African family a mosquito net in the end?

Anyway,
did anyone like the Mr. Bean sketch?

Quote: zooo @ 13th March 2015, 11:12 PM GMT

Me too! And did you see the sketch he did a few years back with Catherine Tate? That was terrific.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th March 2015, 9:23 AM GMT

I hate his accent, or at least the way HE talks. His social conscience* seems affected.

Read up about his background and what he's been through and I think you might find that it seems pretty genuine.

Whatever you think of his stand up I think he's a genuinely lovely bloke.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 14th March 2015, 10:16 AM GMT

Read up about his background and what he's been through and I think you might find that it seems pretty genuine.

Ok. Still, the word "lovely" doesn't come to mind when I think of him.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 14th March 2015, 10:16 AM GMT

Whatever you think of his stand up I think he's a genuinely lovely bloke.

I think he is sincere, don't think he is funny..........at all.

Who was that a few months back did a sketch of John Bishop's family in Liverpool who all had bad teeth and he was shunned for being abnormal with his gob full of OTT teeth?

V Funny - keep thinking it was Paul and Harry, but don't think it was them.

I loved the Phoenix Nights Live highlights and the Little Britain sketch. The Vicar Of Dibley was ok too.

Quote: Bonzo @ 14th March 2015, 9:50 AM GMT

Me too! And did you see the sketch he did a few years back with Catherine Tate? That was terrific.

Yes! Very funny.

Really enjoyed it last night. Watched up until about 11:30, Mr Bean was great, Vicar of Dibley was great and Little Britain. I loved the National Treasures sketch too and Behind The Bond.