Off Their Rockers - Series 3

Brilliant Sunday night entertainment suitable for all family, Off Their Rockers returns for nine brand new episodes on Sunday.

I am very much looking forward to it.

I am looking forward to it.

I really don't like hidden camera practical joke type shows. But this one completely removes the elements of cruelty and humiliation, which makes it acceptable to me.

Great to see this back on TV again, I just love it! It was great to read the interviews with Rosemary and Seb online - apparently they get recognised a lot now because of the show making it harder to film so whether we will get a 4th series is anyone's guess unless they totally revamp the cast.

Old people doing fart jokes and noises just does not do it to me. Watched some of the first series and found it very cringe-worthy.

Quote: G180e @ 7th March 2015, 2:20 PM GMT

Great to see this back on TV again, I just love it! It was great to read the interviews with Rosemary and Seb online - apparently they get recognised a lot now because of the show making it harder to film so whether we will get a 4th series is anyone's guess unless they totally revamp the cast.

Sadly I think there will be some natural turnover in the cast anyway. There a a couple of new (well, sort of new) faces in the current series.

Absolutely side splitting. I am a paraplegic and love this type of comedy, it's the able-bodied people that complain "oh you can't say that about the poor disabled person". IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH IT. Leave us alone to enjoy it. Sorry about that! Keep up the good work, more more please.

Quote: wheelybin @ 9th June 2015, 4:31 AM BST

Absolutely side splitting. I am a paraplegic and love this type of comedy.

Do you meet many old people in your line of work? Angelic

I caught a bit by accident and it was very amusing. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it though.

The blue badge specials were great. Any more in production (blue badge specials)?

No not as of yet, I'm hoping for a fourth series next year.

Thanks