Ryan Sampson

Ryan Sampson is a really talented actor - he's so good it's hard to recognise that the same person plays Grumio in 'Plebs' and Thomas in 'Up The Women'. Superb comic timing!

Ok no offense but if Ryan Sampson is so good how come I hear and see more of other actors/writers getting their work noticed and aired on TV/radio. He might be a good comedy actor in one sense but! what is going on with Ryan. I would like to see Ryan writing his own stuff and getting on TV more times than Leigh Francis. even the woman are getting more air time than Ryan.. Russell Howard is funnier''. So come on Ryan show me.

Grumio in 'Plebs' is astoundingly good. You're right Ryan Sampson has range. He held his own in Brassic as Tommo. One to watch. Mabs he strikes me as more an actor than a comedy writer, if you look at how he started out, could be wrong though.

yes I watched "Brassic and Ryan played Tommo and he's playing him again and perhaps more sex and filthy humour'' but he did sound a bit " well how do I describe some where vocally he's sounding Grumio but he's not Grumo He's Tommo and maybe Tommo has a kind human heart somewhere. It's just that I heard Ryan writes stuff of his own but yes Comedy acting his is choice and he can play all kinds of roles if he gets them.

Quote: Gena Herring @ 21st February 2015, 10:29 AM

Ryan Sampson is a really talented actor - he's so good it's hard to recognise that the same person plays Grumio in 'Plebs' and Thomas in 'Up The Women'. Superb comic timing!

Are you Ryan in disguise?

No But sometimes just sometimes a little bit he does slip a little bit of the Vocal I suppose . I don't think '' He knows . He didn't do in Chronicles or the Crown and he didn't in up the woman but then grumio was just on paper.

I am enjoying Ryan's new web series, Waiting.

Please you must tell me more about his writing because truly I don't very much know about his writing. But? I have seen the images of his new waiting series with I think the actress that played Stefani in plebs. She and her Brother ran the German bar opposite the Crown & Toga.