But it's more fun to shout bullseye!

Are they playing for a speedboat?

Quote: zooo @ 1st March 2015, 11:56 PM GMT

But it's more fun to shout bullseye!

You ARE Jim Bowen and I claim my £5 !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st March 2015, 10:11 PM GMT

Save it Herc. She's a girl . . . . .

>_< Ooo zoo, you're letting him get away with that one! :O

What I didn't understand was why Martin Offiah had to have the handicap of throwing left handed. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd March 2015, 6:52 AM GMT

>_< Ooo zoo, you're letting him get away with that one! :O

What I didn't understand was why Martin Offiah had to have the handicap of throwing left handed. :P

Shocking isn't it? Some of the ladies in Bullseye were very good throwers once they'd removed their court shoes!

Me, I want a speedboat, especially if Tony Green and Jim Bowen could drive it for me. I can't be arsed with Dave '2006 revival' Spikey though - sorry.

Tim was honestly too good for this show.

(Btw, did anyone else notice Giles Coren in the audience, or am I going insane?)

Quote: ellipsis @ 4th March 2015, 3:47 AM GMT

Tim was honestly too good for this show.

(Btw, did anyone else notice Giles Coren in the audience, or am I going insane?)

Haven't watched that yet - the Liza Tarbuck/Richard Osman was a good game. Liza with her 90 check out - bulls eye double top! Cracker!

It's surprisingly entertaining. Some of the celebs are very good players and some of the pro's couldn't hit a cow's arse.

What with Tim Vine's near perfect 180 start, it was inevitable he would at one point have a higher average than his professional partner. Very entertaining and yes, it did look like Giles Coren in the audience.

How did Roisin do that? :O

That was hilarious.

Poor Bob, though. :(

Don't lay down for "Carpets"!

He definitely wins best entrance. And best singing.

I don't think anyone was expecting that finish, which made it all the better, really. This one certainly seemed the most comedic of the lot. Roisin also destroyed Fordham's concentration with her complete ignorance of darts.

Loved it! The carpet manufacturers must have been in seventh heaven. Bob very funny. :D