Bee Boy - Sketch Script

Bee Boy

(Night, city rooftop, the mob have taken over a bank across the street, with hostages)

(Two police officers are trying to figure out a way to solve the problem)

Police officer: "Sir! What should we do? The mobsters are going to start killing the hostages!"

Police Chief: "Sounds like a job for 'THE GREAT WIZARD DIGON!" (Lightning strikes and a sudden downpour of rain occurs)

Police Officer: "He is in court today, sir, him and his wife are still settling their divorce"

Police Chief: "goddammit! How about 'Father Nature'? He could take care of this for us"

Police Officer: "He broke his leg, sir....in the shower"

Police Chief: "And what of 'The Valiant Viper'?"

Police Officer: "In Disneyland for the weekend, sir..."

Police Chief: "'Courageous Crow'?"

Police Officer: "Moving to a new nest."

Police Chief: "'Nauseous Ninja?'"

Police Officer: "Family bereavement"

Police Chief: "'The Tree Man'?"

Police Officer: "He was chopped down and used for paper, sir"

Police Chief: "Then I guess we're stuck with (dramatic pause, camera zooms on Police Chief) 'Bee Boy'."

(Bee Boy falls painfully out of the sky, his wings barely holding him up. Bee boy is made up of normal-sized human legs, a human head, a bee's body and tiny, useless bee arms)

Bee Boy: "I don't think I can fight today, sir. Some little kid looked at me funny..." (He picks himself up off the ground, in clear pain, a wing still twitching)

(Police Chief interrupts)

Police Chief: "No! You didnt, did you?"

Bee Boy: "Im sorry, but I stung him... I don't have much time left"

(Two more police officers enter)

Police Officer #2: "Wassup 'Bee Boy'?"

Bee Boy: "Cmon guys, im not in the mood"

Police Officer #3: "You still a virgin, 'Bee Boy'?" (Both officers laugh)

Police Officer #2: "Y'know, I heard that it is nearly impossible not to get laid in a bee hive...yet you still manage it? (Officers burst into even more laughter)

Police Officer #3: "Kinda impressive id say!"

(Police Chief turns to the two officers, motioning his hand across his neck to signal Bee Boy is dying, both police officers go into silence)

(Bee Boy collapses to the ground, stretching an arm up)

Bee Boy: "Avenge meeee"

Police Chief : (Turns away to face the officers) "We lost a true hero today. He may not have been the strongest, the fastest, the smartest, the most attractive or the nicest person to be around - really, he was an all-round dick. But, he tried his best, andthat's all we - "

('Bee Boy' interrupts)

Bee Boy: "Not dead yet" (He says as the last of his life leaves his body and his eyes fully shut)

"Y'know, I heard that it is nearly impossible not to get laid in a bee hive...yet you still manage it?" Think that was my favourite part. The contrast between THE GREAT WIZARD DIGON with the lightning strike and his mundane divorce trial was great. Overall really funny. You should make it into a cartoon or something

Yeah I'd liked it too..."not dead yet" lol..bee boy revenge.