New Comedy Blogging

I didn't really know what to call this thread. I enjoy writing comedy or funny things I think about but is there anywhere that you can blog or share it to see if it actually funny outside of my head? I enjoy creating comedy but would never be able to deliver it to an audience. Thanks

Try penning a blog on Google Blogger or WordPress then link it to your profile on here? Go on, you won't be able to stop once you've made the first step. Write!

What you Therea Bush! You'd probably chop down all the trees! or at least blow them up instead of planting just one as Timonshenko at Kreschatik.

What a global force you are in your little hat!

Theresa editted it was spelt Theresa. As in Theresa May. Therese Raquine perhaps not! Although you should be tied to a tree and shot as Himmler.

Quote: lizcat @ 9th February 2015, 5:51 PM GMT

What you Therea Bush! You'd probably chop down all the trees! or at least blow them up instead of planting just one as Timonshenko at Kreschatik.

What a global force you are in your little hat!

Theresa editted it was spelt Theresa. As in Theresa May. Therese Raquine perhaps not! Although you should be tied to a tree and shot as Himmler.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? It makes no sense whatsoever.

How do I link it to this?

Done it. Thanks

http://beginningincomedy.blogspot.com/

Quote: Chappers @ 9th February 2015, 7:11 PM GMT

What the hell was that supposed to mean? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe not, but I used to know a bloke who talks just like that.

There's also reddit, which I have found to be either awful or quite useful.