Advice wanted for alternative comedy NEWS show

Hi let me introduce myself and ask for your help. I've created a new comedy new channel on YouTube and asking for input. The channel is called The News Not and I aim to produce 1 show a week, 3 episodes finished and uploaded. Please check it out and give us some feedback. Regards.

Please give us a link oh cryptic one.

oh yeah here's the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPql7CW8SSJDeNRYgJoNg4g/videos

Thanks sootyj for reminding me. I'm new to this...looking forward to any advice. Please be kind.

That's very good, looks good, well presented, love the ticker tape gags and the script is good.

You're also taking a novel approach to the stories (especially Fracking)

You could stand to trim a few minutes, some of the jokes hang on longer than they're welcome.

Also you could use some counterpoint. E.g. presenter says one thing and the ticker tape says another?

That's good fun.

The camera angle, however, bugs the life out of me!
Needs to be up a foot and a bit further away.
Don't know whether it's the constraints of the camera, or what, but it's slightly knackering the look IMHO.

Thanks guys, like the idea of the ticker tape saying something different to presenter that's cool and Mr Lazzard I will try your advice...already filmed next weeks show but watch out for the ones after. Might be that the auto cue was a little low have sorted that Macgaver style...anyway thanks for the kind words...please feel free to comment if you see anything else because as I said just starting out.

I should imagine sorting out the position of the autocue will fix that.
Look forward to some more.

Looking forward to making more. Thanks...its really great to have some independent views and if camera angles were the main gripe that can easily be sorted...not so sh$t writing.