Only Fools And Horses - The Favourites & Top 20

Only Fools And Horses. Image shows from L to R: Uncle Albert (Buster Merryfield), Del (David Jason), Rodney (Nicholas Lyndhurst). Copyright: BBC.

Only Fools And Horses

Sitcom about two market traders, Del Boy and his brother Rodney

george roper

• Saturday 31st January 2015, 1:31pm [Edited]
  • in the back on stan butlers bus ., England
  • 4,039 posts

I can't wait for this season. It starts tonight at 10pm on GOLD. Looks brilliant.

G180e

• Saturday 31st January 2015, 3:16pm [Edited]
  • Wolverhampton, England
  • 3,369 posts
Quote: george roper @ 31st January 2015, 1:31 PM GMT

I can't wait for this season. It starts tonight at 10pm on GOLD. Looks brilliant.

It's on at 9 and there isn't really a lot to look forward to - it will just be David Jason at the start telling us what his favourite episode is then it will just be a normal episode. I was kind of expecting a new clip show with lots of brand new David Jason interview and Nicholas Lyndhurst but sadly it isn't.

It will be interesting to see what the nation picked as #1.

Hercules Grytpype Thynne

• Saturday 31st January 2015, 4:09pm
  • England
  • 17,470 posts
Quote: G180e @ 31st January 2015, 3:16 PM GMT

It's on at 9 and there isn't really a lot to look forward to - it will just be David Jason at the start telling us what his favourite episode is then it will just be a normal episode. I was kind of expecting a new clip show with lots of brand new David Jason interview and Nicholas Lyndhurst but sadly it isn't.

It will be interesting to see what the nation picked as #1.

"the nation"? I doubt it. All these sort of progs. seem pretty pointless to me.

smc4761

• Saturday 31st January 2015, 6:48pm [Edited]
  • Scotland
  • 121 posts

Talk about flogging a dead horse. How many reincarnations can one programme have. It's the same old same same old regurgitated again.

Oh I wonder what might be the nation's favourite clip Whistling nnocently

lofthouse

• Saturday 31st January 2015, 6:50pm [Edited]
  • Nowhere, England
  • 9,797 posts

Oh please...

Gold must have shown every episode of OFAH about 400 times over the last God knows how many years. What a lame excuse just to wheel em' all out again.

Lazy lazy TV.

Alfred J Kipper

• Sunday 1st February 2015, 5:47am
  • Aldershot, England
  • 6,257 posts

Not really, this is Gold, the channel owes most of its existence to OFAH. I'd like to see what fans' faves are to see if they match up with mine. Top for me is Class of 62, and all the Slater EPs in top 5.

george roper

• Sunday 1st February 2015, 12:57pm [Edited]
  • in the back on stan butlers bus ., England
  • 4,039 posts

There are 3 more on tonight. I can't believe they showed the shittest one ever, Miami Twice. I hope it gets better tonight.

TheBlueNun

• Sunday 1st February 2015, 5:46pm
  • London, United Kingdom
  • 2,541 posts

I will check it out tomorrow whilst ironing. I reckon that they'll pile on the smaltz; so babies, hanging around graveyards and talking about loved ones will undoubtedly feature.