It's Adam And Shelley Page 4

Oh well.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

did anyone watch this last night?

I was mostly watching the Radio 4 stuf on BBC 4 then Death Race 2000 which is now my favoritest movie ever :)

I could never work with my sister I don't know how this guy does it

500 points!

Quote: Aaron @ October 2, 2007, 9:07 PM

500 points!

:D

I watched about 10 minutes of this and could not believe how unfunny it was. I just stared at it in disbelief. Even the recorded laughter was sparse, I assume they used the best laugh and repeated it but even that was tepid. It really was shocking.

Totally agree. It was very poor throughout. Unoriginal, predicatable (look an American 'it' girl is stupid! Ha! Ha!), unfunny and dull. It was like a BBC producer had approached an end-of-pier double act and asked them to try and make a 'wacky' sketch show. It made Little Britain look fantastic.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 3, 2007, 11:19 AM

Totally agree. It was very poor throughout. Unoriginal, predicatable (look an American 'it' girl is stupid! Ha! Ha!), unfunny and dull. It was like a BBC producer had approached an end-of-pier double act and asked them to try and make a 'wacky' sketch show. It made Little Britain look fantastic.

And then made another mistake when they saw the script and the filming. I really hope the sketch project gets going because if this stuff is getting thru then wait for our stuff. Slags, get your stuff off to the bbc now! :)

Quote: ContainsNuts @ October 3, 2007, 12:40 PM

because if this stuff is getting thru then wait for our stuff.

I know what you mean. There seems to be loads of good stuff out there (including my own stuff of course
;) ) that is never picked up on. We must all have the wrong friends. But hey, people turned down The Beatles, great authors were repeatedly rejected and Marilyn Monroe was told she wasn't pretty enough to make it. ...which just goes to prove there's a lot of people making decisions who don't know their gluteus maximus from their ulna. Or their humerus from their not at all humorous in the case of It's Adam and Shelley.

meh, I didn't find it funny. It was a bit too over the top wacky for my tastes. Mitchell and Webb still hold the crown of best sketch show of the moment.

My favourite was Man Stroke Woman. All time was Fry and Laurie. DAMN!

Sorry, I meant in the past few years. Man stroke woman is cool, and Fry and Laurie was genius!

Edit: I'm such a dumbass, I see what you meant. MSW second place for me.

What did we think of the "Yellowing up"?

I had this show on mute, in the background and still could see how unfunny and cringe worthy it looked. BBC THREE really is a crap channel, which started off good and some potential, but now it just seems to be, let's find the next Little Britain and not just something that's as successful but an exact replica of it, damn think of the money they could save on merchandise?!

Did I see them spoofing Monkey as well? WTF? That show is 10 million times more funnier on it's own and it's not even a bloody comedy!

I didn't even watch this show, but it's pissed me right off! Utter, utter shite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother and Sister team? What is this, the Osmonds?