A seven year late introduction

So ... introductions.

Well, I joined the site in 2007 according so my stats, but my post count isn't that high. I think I initially dropped by for some Harry Worth info and intermittently stuck around. I've been a lot more active recently and hope to be able to contribute on the forums.

As can be seen from my avatar, I'm a super red, but the avatar isn't really suitable in this forum. Maybe I'll get around to changing it some a comedy character.

So, as we're here for comedy, I'll say I love a night out to see live comedians. Both small room with unknowns and the big acts in theatres ... but I cannot stand arenas for comedy. I've seen Peter Kay and Norman Widsom the 2nd (Lee Evans) in areans and it was crap.

I'm testing myself here but ...
Favourite standup .... Dave Gorman? Or Tim vine.
Favourite current sitcom ... Not Going Out
Favourite current Radio sitcom ... Everyone Quite likes Justin or Tom Wrigglesworth's hang ups
Fittest comedienne ... Ok best not go there.
Where do I got if I want a quick laugh .. YouTube and type Karl Pilkington (I can't find a really funny clip I wanted to post)
Special mention ... The Thick Of It.

If I previously did an intro, I apologise but this one is more detailed. I haven't looked back through the archives.

Oh, one last thing, we're in Britain, it's a chuffing series not season (that really gets my goat).

Quote: TonyT @ 6th January 2015, 7:13 PM GMT

Oh, one last thing, we're in Britain, it's a chuffing series not season (that really gets my goat).

YES!!! Glad someone else feels the same way I do. :D

And I hate the "heads up" that is creeping onto these boards. Angry

Stop it people - you know who you are! This is a British site, not American.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th January 2015, 8:06 PM GMT

YES!!! Glad someone else feels the same way I do. :D

And I hate the "heads up" that is creeping onto these boards. Angry

Stop it people - you know who you are! This is a British site, not American.

Me too! LOL! (hides)

I say season if I'm talking about an American show!

Welcome, TonyT. Wave

Hello there, welcome to the British Comedy Forums, enjoy your stay and have a fanfabful life.

Bloody hell! I can actually remember when you joined!

I'm lying. I can't.

Anyway, WELCOME!

American things being said on the forum!? - oh my goodness, no!

Quick, someone get Mother, I've suddenly came over all faint and feverish . . .

(holds on to wall)