Getting hold of scripts Page 3

Quote: Mr Writer Like In The Song @ 7th January 2015, 4:47 PM GMT

All sorts. I take what you mean about "sticky fingers", but that seems to be a problem with the producer-writer relationship not the formatting.

Err you said you didn't want to send a script in in PDF so as to better facilitate a fingering? Unless I miss your point?

I have never sent a script in in PDF by the way, but it seems perfectly ok so to do for an unsolicited script where format preference isn't requested.

As to the relationship - good and bad partners can finger you in a pleasant and unpleasant way, the most important thing here is consensual permission, in standard industry practice.

You shouldn't just to have to sit on it and bite your tongue!

Quote: Marc P @ 7th January 2015, 4:54 PM GMT

I have never sent a script in in PDF by the way, but it seems perfectly ok so to do for an unsolicited script where format preference isn't requested.

Not aimed specifically at you, but I think there is a danger of confusing format and software,
Celtx, Final Draft, Movie Magic etc etc are not formats - they are just pieces of software that allow you to create the right format.

I like PDF because you know that the way it looks on your screen is the way it'll look on their's.

I know Lazzard :) I always thought a format was a kind of cockney rug!

Quote: Marc P @ 7th January 2015, 6:07 PM GMT

I know Lazzard :) I always thought a format was a kind of cockney rug!

No, that's a syrup.

Touch.

As they say in Peckham!

Quote: Marc P @ 8th January 2015, 12:11 PM GMT

Touch.

As they say in Peckham!

Toupe, surely?

Laughing out loud