Yo I'm Mark comedy writer Page 2

Do you own a Spirograph then? How about some coloured pens?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 28th December 2014, 8:41 PM GMT

thats not even funny what you should of said was creat my but in 3d then as I wave your ass goodbye

thts like me saying go play with your sister act because of your picture totally lame

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 28th December 2014, 8:41 PM GMT

i think your old cause brain reacts old my guess in 40's reaching 50's am I right

nwyas not on here to argue you attackin me , so yer lol

I am fifty-five and two hundred and six days exactly. My star sign is Capricorn and I'm happy to eat blancmange after 8pm most evenings, barring Sundays.

I think that saying you feel sorry for black people is a tad racist.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 28th December 2014, 8:55 PM GMT

I am fifty-five and two hundred and six days exactly. My star sign is Capricorn and I'm happy to eat blancmange after 8pm most evenings, barring Sundays.

Yeah, baby! Where can I meet you?

I'm doing a lot of trifle these days.

It helps with my fifties' shoulder.

The Ovalteenies never advised on such things.

But they were pre-programmed to be other-wordly.

lol where did this forum even go to?!?!

The first page was great, the second let it down for me.

Nuttin' like a hot nun. Lovey

All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy... All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy... comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...All play and no work makes comedywriter dude a Final Draft dislecisic screenwriter boy...