Yo I'm Mark comedy writer

heya I'm mark comedy writer, I am looking for a good comedy deliverer,
background in graphics and media, also have written screenplays for comedy

i'm in Australia no we do not shoot kangaroos only in some parts of australia

i like recently how they invented a doritos pizza I am big on inventions

Has Australian humour gone crazy at the moment?

They shoot kangaroos in Australia? - I thought Kangaroo's were like man's best friend down under?

Wait - what? Doritos Pizza!? Details please! :S

i also left out I'm dislecisic, but that doesn't mean I'm not a great writer infact I have writen script in final draft that hope turn into a movie

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 24th December 2014, 10:11 AM GMT

Has Australian humour gone crazy at the moment?

ha ha yer hey I like your pic that make me laugh lol

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 26th December 2014, 6:34 PM GMT

i also left out I'm dislecisic, but that doesn't mean I'm not a great writer infact I have writen script in final draft that hope turn into a movie

ha ha yer hey I like your pic that make me laugh lol

I'm looking forward to the sequel already, where you introduce punctuation . . .

If you are dyslexic, use chrome as your browser. It has an 'as you write' spell checker and a fairly decent grammar engine. It will catch things like threw when you mean through.
There are others on here with varying grades of dyslexia but you would hardly notice.

Quote: Lance Gringo @ 27th December 2014, 3:48 AM GMT

I'm looking forward to the sequel already, where you introduce punctuation . . .

Man, what a bitch I am. Apologies for this post, I don't remember it, I was a wee bit drunk last night.

< Does walk of shame in ripped tights >

I wouldn't waste your time apologising Lance. He's like a forum tribble.

But not a tribble maker

Quote: sootyj @ 27th December 2014, 3:39 PM GMT

But not a tribble maker

Laughing out loud

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th December 2014, 8:58 AM GMT

If you are dyslexic, use chrome as your browser. It has an 'as you write' spell checker and a fairly decent grammar engine. It will catch things like threw when you mean through.
There are others on here with varying grades of dyslexia but you would hardly notice.

oh I will do that then thanks

its not funny having a go at me as 'm not trying to be funny I'm simply writing material for somone that is funny , so you having a go at me is kinda wierd

i'm screenwriter and graphic artist , I'm simply liking material and the essence of a joke that I'm sure can be turned into jokes as I invisage in my head as the director

pikcing on me is pointless I'm not a comedian but I can certainly create a show no doubt also 3d artist also,

Surely the point of being a comedy writer is to produce amusing material in the first place? Even the most talented performer can't polish a turd of a script?

PS -the 'scripts' I've seen on here are both racist and sexist. Pray desist. I just wish that there was a way of blocking you.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 28th December 2014, 6:21 PM GMT

Surely the point of being a comedy writer is to produce amusing material in the first place? Even the most talented performer can't polish a turd of a script?

PS -the 'scripts' I've seen on here are both racist and sexist. Pray desist. I just wish that there was a way of blocking you.

i hate racicism and sexim I feell sorry for prostitutes and , I feel sorry for black people look ad dave chappelle and eddie murphy talked about racism I am just taking it to different level

and goign to create a sketch show and they are funny whil givig a good message in making people think

i annoyed you good , we should all think about racisim

comedy I powerful tool better than music or acting,

my sketches are funny , but at the same timemake you think loo k its driven you to message me which is good

Yeah. Right.

yo don't havent to listent o this spelling crap I have done music clips for big artist 3D graph artist for 20 years first 3d program was lightwave 3D when 3D first started, so I have worked in industry just pay for my words to get edited if you don't want my input then fine