The Wrong Mans - Series 2

I was surprised to not see a thread for this already. The first part tonight was brilliant, I was on the edge of my seat throughout and liked the fact the story followed on from the first series.

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode. What was everyone else's thoughts?

Liked the series but thought this was dull and unfunny, was so bored I took the dog out for a walk and missed the last 10 minutes.

Not sure I'll bother with the second part.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 23rd December 2014, 1:02 AM GMT

Liked the series but thought this was dull and unfunny, was so bored I took the dog out for a walk and missed the last 10 minutes.

Not sure I'll bother with the second part.

For me it was pretty much on the contrary, one of the best shows I've seen this year; and the first part is actually one hour long, I didn't even want to move until the episode has ended.

It was brilliant! Rolling eyes :P Console Geek

Well I thought it was great! Just watched the first episode in readiness for the second one tonight.

Could actually follow the plot better with this series and was surprised to see "Barry Kripke" from The Big Bang Theory as the lawyer.

Thoroughly enjoyable with some great laughs along the way.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd December 2014, 8:37 PM GMT

...was surprised to see "Barry Kripke" from The Big Bang Theory as the lawyer.

Yes, I was delighted to see him in this.

The episode? Not bad at all...one of my favourite moments was the scene where they had to pretend to be musicians, Corden's Caribbean style singing was hilarious. Laughing out loud

An absolutely fantastic second series! Had real pathos, great acting and was well written. Brilliant stuff!

Second that and think it was better than the first series in its coherence, had more laughs and was neatly tied up at the end.

Most enjoyable.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 23rd December 2014, 8:58 PM GMT

Yes, I was delighted to see him in this.

The episode? Not bad at all...one of my favourite moments was the scene where they had to pretend to be musicians, Corden's Caribbean style singing was hilarious. Laughing out loud

Speaking of "Episodes" - "Barry Kripke" was in that as well. :D

Would love to see a third series if they find the right story. This was great again.

Just started watching the first episode. As a Texan, I have to say that it doesn't look much like Texas.

It's OK I suppose, nothing exciting about it. Just about watchable and that is it.

Pathetic - not a patch on the first series. Most certainly a case bigger is definitely not better! The reasons for relocating to the US were utterly facile.

Quote: gb901 @ 29th December 2014, 11:33 PM GMT

Pathetic - not a patch on the first series. Most certainly a case bigger is definitely not better! The reasons for relocating to the US were utterly facile.

Especially since the U.S. scenes were filmed in South Africa.

Thought it was really good. The heart of the show was still there and some memorable scenes. I don't think it had as many good twists and turns per episode as the first series (even if you break it down into 4 half hours instead of two hour-longs) but it's a lot to ask with the time they had to do it. The skydiving scenes was an epic piece of film-making from everyone.

Don't know if it was wise for Corden to expose his "body" like that. >_<