James Corden

I'm surprised that he hasn't had a thread dedicated to him yet. Anyway, I've always thought that he should try to move away from 'fat bloke roles' and lo and behold he's dropped 6 stone and is trying his luck in the States. Well I never.

As long as he stays there ;)

I must admit I thought he was a bit of a cock at first, but I saw him on stage in 'One Man Two Guvners' and he changed my opinion. Really good.

A friend of mine said that he was excellent in that particular play too. In an interview published in the festive Radio Times he fully admits to being a bit of a dick in the past, but marriage and fatherhood has transformed him.

I like him.

Ditto - he's done some good stuff over the years.

He's been made an OBE in the New Year's Honours.

Quote: Will Cam @ 18th December 2014, 4:35 PM GMT

I like him.

I do too. Loved Gavin and Stacey and The Wrong Mans was absolutely fantastic, proper absorbing TV!

You could have two giant haystacks and one very small needle. More chance of finding that needle blindfolded than ever finding James Corden's talent.

An OBE? proves they really do just give them to anyone these day.

Quote: vinny j @ 22nd January 2015, 11:19 PM GMT

You could have two giant haystacks and one very small needle. More chance of finding that needle blindfolded than ever finding James Corden's talent.

An OBE? proves they really do just give them to anyone these day.

James Corden is comedy gold.... in my opinion!
(He just has a different opinion to that of yourself. You claim to only like it when ------ is in in the show, others like it when ----- is in it. Others like it for everyone.)

I'm not one to go against the grain
But I'd have to disagree
I think he's a bit of a twat

Especially in recent light of his blatant joke stealing.
There must be more to that...

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th November 2022, 2:16 AM

I'm not one to go against the grain
But I'd have to disagree
I think he's a bit of a twat

Putin's going against the grain right now, he's also a bit of a twat. Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Corden seems cuddly, white and fond of fast food, which is probably why America loves him. Nothing wrong with that. But he lacks bite, imo.

He was certainly the best Francis Henshall of the several that I've seen in One Man Two Guvnors.

He was excellent in "The Wrong Mans", which he starred in and co-wrote with Mathew Baynton.