8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown - Series 5

Series 5 starts with a Christmas Special on the 29th! The five part series starts 9th Jan!

This crossover idea is just pure brilliance and is most of the time actually funnier than 'regular' Cats. I'm just waiting for 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Come Dine With Me? :D

No idea what series this is.

Teatime teaser -

This needs a good wash after use.

YERRCOCK.

Love it.

(Crockery - I hope!)

The anagrams are very clever and funny.

perhaps the 'wits' on here should have a bash at doing some in the style of 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

edit... ok thought of one.

Dont be crying because you don't have one

BIGNOBS

GIBBONS

Teatime Teaser:

Meat and one veg keeps afloat....Meat and one veg keeps afloat

LABCLOCK

Time to give this a rest really isn't it? Hibernation until April will do it good.

I really think that bum needs a Government Health Warning.

I rather enjoyed it but will agree that it doesn't take much of a break in between series, Joe was brilliant and Rachel looked great.

Love the show and always enjoy seeing the delightful and stunning Rachel Riley.

But enough of the Joe Wilkinson crap now. Got boring a long time ago. Plus perhaps cut down on the slow build up, the show was nearly 20 minutes in before they started the first letters game.

HARDSEMI - not easy to grasp.

OK - I didn't get it.

MISHEARD

LUBETITS - making things easier.

Bugger!

SUBTITLE

And finally...

ARSEPROD - pop it in the hole

Of course...

EARDROPS

NOB SEAT NOB - Occasional treat?

Miliband- Anagram of blind aim....Hmmm

Loved it again tonight, Sean and his cat litter challenge was hilarious! Plus, Rachel and Katherine looked great! Lovey

I thought Rachel was clever and Katherine was funny.
Jimmy and David looked okay, Jon looked good, Sean looked fine, and Joe and the other David looked a bit scruffy.

Watching it now on Plus 1.

Quote: G180e @ 9th January 2015, 10:30 PM GMT

Loved it again tonight, Sean and his cat litter challenge was hilarious! Plus, Rachel and Katherine looked great! Lovey

Quote: zooo @ 9th January 2015, 10:35 PM GMT

I thought Rachel was clever and Katherine was funny.
Jimmy and David looked okay, Jon looked good, Sean looked fine, and Joe and the other David looked a bit scruffy.

She done you there mate. She done you. She done you right up mate. She done you.