Benidorm - Series 7 Page 2

Saw my first full episode this week and enjoyed it. Nicely filmed. But it struck me as like being a first episode from Series 1 and not just because it was my first. So I can't imagine what all the other episodes are like!!!

Quote: A Horseradish @ 1st February 2015, 12:28 PM GMT

Saw my first full episode this week and enjoyed it. Nicely filmed. But it struck me as like being a first episode from Series 1 and not just because it was my first. So I can't imagine what all the other episodes are like!!!

Well if you watched the episode that was brand new on Friday evening, it reintroduced some old characters after a few series away, and saw some completely new additions too, so isn't really representative at all.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st February 2015, 5:20 PM GMT

Well if you watched the episode that was brand new on Friday evening, it reintroduced some old characters after a few series away, and saw some completely new additions too, so isn't really representative at all.

I saw the one where they were all round a pool and they thought the woman in the motorised scooter was dead but she was just asleep under a palm tree. There was an old bloke talking luridly to Johnny Vegas about sexual exploits with his wife and a young girl sang on a stage before collapsing and revealing she was pregnant. Would it be possible to clarify for me which episode it was? I would find that really helpful.

Then congratulations - you actually managed to catch a repeat of Series 1 Episode 1! :D

Quote: Aaron @ 1st February 2015, 5:34 PM GMT

Then congratulations - you actually managed to catch a repeat of Series 1 Episode 1! :D

Really?

I thought it felt like a very first episode.

Where on earth was that on then?

What channel was I watching? :D

It was on ITV itself, late on Tuesday evening.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st February 2015, 5:36 PM GMT

It was on ITV itself, late on Tuesday evening.

Oh right.

Thanks.

This is absolutely not a wind up.

I genuinely didn't know. :)

:D

Episode 2 is on this week, if you'd like to continue watching.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st February 2015, 5:43 PM GMT

:D

Episode 2 is on this week, if you'd like to continue watching.

I will watch it. :)

Quote: Aaron @ 1st February 2015, 5:34 PM GMT

The first two series are absolutely hilarious. It's not a patch on what it was anymore but the new episodes are still worth a watch.

Another mixed bag tonight. Great to see Boycie though (John Challis) and the scene between The Oracle and his mom was very touching.

Just watched this week's. It's the first episode I have watched where I didn't laugh outloud once. :(

I liked it a lot. :)

Nice ending to a very mixed series, I will get the DVD when it's out because I have the others. I think it may be a good idea to get some other writers involved for the eighth series in order to inject some new fresh life into the show, Neil Fitzmaurice and Steve Pemberton assisted on the scripts for Series 5 maybe it will be a good idea to get some other writers involved?

See you next year, Benidorm!

It won't be the same if Mateo's really gone!