Only Connect Page 33

Excellent Herc. 'Clever fella that Herc ya know'

You say the sweetest things. :$

Coincidence, or maybe not - Series 13 starts tonight on BBC 2 8.30 when three Tolkien fans take on a church team (Stewards v Parishioners), and have just received an email to say we are to get ready to submit Round 1 & 2 questions for Series 14 at the end of August. :)

I saw that Victoria Coren tweeted it was back on.
I record it so I can cheat with The Wall... by cheat I mean pause so I can take longer with it than the contestants get.

:D Many years ago I used to do that with the Countdown conundrum.

Glad to see it back. Still waiting for a BCG team to appear.

There might be a problem there. You have to know your 7 times table's from your period tables. :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2017, 7:01 PM

You have to know your period tables. :)

Is that why the female teams fare better? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd June 2017, 7:13 AM

Just had to invoice the OC production company for the questions they used in the now recorded/pending airing No. 13 and there's good news and.................

Bad news is they didn't use so many of mine on this series :( Good news is one of mine is in the final, which is a feather in my cap as they have to be harder/sharper (?) and this is the first time for me. :D

You should get paid more for a final question.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th August 2017, 6:08 PM

You should get paid more for a final question.

Do you want a blindfold?

So what's the score? How long does it take to record a "series" worth of Only Connect? A month?

By examining Victoria's pregnancy bump I'd say a week. :)

Hey Herc, did you have anything to do with tonight's questions?
They had your name all over them.
One had a clue: anus
And another, the answer was: tits

I thought, Aye aye Hercs had some more accepted.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th August 2017, 10:12 PM

Hey Herc, did you have anything to do with tonight's questions?
They had your name all over them.
One had a clue: anus
And another, the answer was: tits

I thought, Aye aye Hercs had some more accepted.

Moi !? Angelic

Two or three I thought were crap tonight too, but when you see the original editor listed under "Additional Questions" you realise the old boys network is still in force. Angry

Vikings vs Parishioners. Missing Owls Round: Spam Email Headings... What a daft category (evidenced by only one being answered). Spam filters have prevented people from viewing such stuff for a decade.