Only Connect Page 26

Yes! :D

RUBY (40TH), CRYSTAL (15TH), COTTON (1ST) & SUGAR (6TH)

OK, so pick the bones out of this one :-

Characters in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Is it a Chelsea football/flower show thing ? So Leicester and Wigan are coming next ?

No to both of those I am afraid. (Dunno why I am afraid :( )

Characters in Keeping Up Appearances?

This is turning into the Kenneth & Herc show.

YES! Unimpressed You know, you should go on that quiz with some of your mates.............you know the one with Vicky Coren fronting it (literally).

THE FOUR SISTERS NAMED AFTER FLOWERS IN THE BBC SITCOM "KEEPING UP APPEARANCES" - Violet, Daisy, Rose and Hyacinth

Now this, is one of my favourites and I defy you to get it before the 4th photo. :D

Names for your bum hole ;)

Hmmm. I have binge-watched this show on YouTube. And I reckon the "ring" one was one that ended up being "types of magnet".

Shit, I'd forgotten they used that one.

If it ain't enough that you've got a fount of all knowledge, you've also got the memory of Deep Thought.

Someone else wanna go?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd April 2017, 9:32 AM

Names for your bum hole ;)

Can you see Victoria reading that out? Anyway, why did you let me down by not knowing the resistor colour codes? :P

To be honest, I just didn't see it. I can't use the excuse that resistors are hardly used these days because wire number markers follow the same colour code.

Tut tut.................. and you have to temerity to call yerself a plumber?

...............now where's that leaflet I had that came through the door of Positive Pole " I fix eet for U very good yes thank you very much, cheap"

Sequence:

1. Mademoiselles

I'm only any good at setting them Cool

Is it Ma'am or Ma ?

Accounting? (or any other word with all vowels except 'e')