Anybody recommend an old joke site?

Or maybe you could call them heritage jokes.

I'm going to write a few little sketches aimed slightly but not exclusively at children. It's going to feature a lot of old jokes told in very quick succession to a long suffering 'target'.

-------------------------------------------------
eg
PERSON RUSHES UP TO TARGET WHO IS TRYING TO QUIETLY MEND A COMPUTER.

PERSON:
Help! There's a bear at the door! He's got great big paws, sharp teeth and scary eyes! He's banging at... ... ...the door trying to get in!

TARGET:
Why the big pause?

PERSON:
It's a bear. They all have them.

TARGET HANGS HEAD IN 'I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR IT' FED-UPNESS. PERSON WANDERS AWAY.

-Repeat with several other persons rushing in and annoying the target before the target utters hugely witty but as yet undecided punchline and goes off as well.
---------------------------------------------------

I know I could Google, but if anybody has a recommendation it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very muchly.

As no-one seems to know any, a search for 'old jokes', comes up with lots of sites with jokes about....old people, which is an interesting interpretation. There are some links to old jokes as well though.

Tim Vine may also be able to help, you never know.

Exit signs, they're on the way out.
One of his...

I tried googling "Classic Jokes". Found a joke I'm going to use from the 18th century:

"Which is better, the sun or the moon?

The moon. Because the sun comes out in the day when it's light anyway, whereas the moon gives you some light at night when you really need it."

Needs reworking a bit.

:D

That's brilliant.

Old jokes site? You're already on it.

Are you talking about the members or their work?