Scapple

Hi everybody, has anyone used this program?

I'm a big Scrivener fan and this is made by the same people, it's a mind mapping software. I've just downloaded a free trial and had a bit of a play with it but I'm hoping it will be usefull for comedy writing - linking jokes / characters together etc.

Any thoughts on it?

Update

Been playing with it for an hour or so and think it's brilliant. :)

Quote: Mikey88 @ 30th September 2014, 8:53 PM BST

Been playing with it for an hour or so and think it's brilliant. :)

I bet your wrist is aching.

Oh God, Chappers, I'm sorry, we didn't want you to find out like this. Me and your Mum, we're, well we're together now. Scapple is our word for your mothers, well. Just know that this isn't about you, it's not your fault. Your Mum and your Dad, they both still love you. You're a special little trooper.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 30th September 2014, 10:46 PM BST

Oh God, Chappers, I'm sorry, we didn't want you to find out like this. Me and your Mum, we're, well we're together now. Scapple is our word for your mothers, well. Just know that this isn't about you, it's not your fault. Your Mum and your Dad, they both still love you. You're a special little trooper.

So you fancy my mum? She's 86.

Like I said, it's not about you and you haven't done anything wrong. Me and your Mum, we just enjoy each others company. Sometimes we play scrabble, sometimes I play with her scapple. Now, I know I'm not your real Dad, but we can still be buddies can't we? Son?

Yes - I use it a lot.
Only at the very early stages of a project - then I import it into Scrivener.

It's awesome for jokes - I particularly like the random zoom option