Socks and Chocs Comedy night

Hi all,

Following from my post a few days ago, I have some updates. I am involved in a charity called Socks and Chocs that supports the homeless (www.socksandchocs.co.uk) by collecting donations of socks, chocs and items such as sleeping bags, gloves and hats.

We have organised a comedy night to raise funds to buy sleeping bags this year - our 2014 target for sleeping bags is 1000 but we are only at just under 300 so some way to go and I was hoping that this is where you guys might be able to help/support us.

The event is at the Arcadian in Birmingham City Centre on Monday 17th November. We have already secured Kane Brown to perform on the night and we have all the necessary equipment/lighting/pa system.

Unfortunately, we don't have a budget so we would be relying on the generosity of comedians to help us but EVERYTHING raised from ticket sales and bucket collections etc would be spent on purchasing sleeping bags that will be distributed to homeless shelters around the country.

If you would be willing to offer some support to a very real issue, we would be eternally grateful.

Any questions, comments, advice please feel free to comment and apologies if I've missed something.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Mara xxx

Wouldn't it have been better to book the comedians before the hall so you knew you actually had someone to go on stage?