Favorite Simpsons quotes.

As the title says... What is/ are your favourite Simpsons quote/s.

One that really cracked me up recently is Milhouse in 'The Canine Mutiny'.

Milhouse: Remember when he ate my goldfish, and then you lied to me and said I never had any goldfish. But why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?

Classic.

I've got a few favourites (including the one in my signature line)

I really like that random 'YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!' guy who crops up every now and again

And one of my favourite bits is when they go to the old folks home and pick up the wrong old lady and she just says, "Can I come too?" and then Homer just winds his window up

homer:

I've got three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?!

hahah still makes me laugh so hard

This seems like quite a cromulent discussion.

Haha, very good.

Oh my God it's a ghost car!

Or anything else chief Wiggum says

"Man alive! There are men alive in here!"

Homer to Bart with some fatherly advice.
If at first you don't succeed, never try again.

D'oh!

Going back nearly 25 years!! :O

I love The Raven by Poe that is read by James Earl Jones from "Treehouse of Horror"- his voice is perfect for this haunting poem.

Bart as the Raven - Scary. :(

Those early episodes are masterpieces.

Homer at the Post Office

"Hello, my name is Mr Burns, I believe you have a letter for me"

"OK Mr Burns - what's your first name?"

"I don't know"

Maude Flanders: Excuse me, Edna. I don't think we're talking about love here. We are talking about S-E-X, in front of the C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N!

Krusty: Sex Cauldron? I thought they closed that place down!

Homer: Son, a woman is a lot like...a refrigerator. They're about six feet tall, three-hundred pounds... they make ice and...No, actually a woman is a more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one. But you can't stop at one...you want to drink another woman.

(Sometime beers later)

So I says; "Yeah? You want that money? Come and find it! 'Cause I don't know where it is, ya baloney! You... make me... wanna... wretch..."

Has me in stitches everytime!

Homer: "Lisa, if I've learned anything, it's that life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead."