Would I Lie To You? - Series 8 Page 7

Quote: cwickham @ 5th February 2015, 6:13 PM GMT

The outtakes show has finally been scheduled, specifically for 18 February at 7.30pm.

Not quite an outtakes show that I was expecting, more of a clips that were not used in previous shows, nonetheless enjoyable even though there was no "This is My"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th February 2015, 9:38 AM GMT

there was no "This is My"

Turtle...?

Quote: Aaron @ 19th February 2015, 12:58 PM GMT

Turtle...?

Or Tortoise even. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th February 2015, 9:38 AM GMT

Not quite an outtakes show that I was expecting, more of a clips that were not used in previous shows, nonetheless enjoyable even though there was no "This is My"

Great compilation. Lee Mack in fine form. One of the funniest episodes.

Unusually early time slot last week (7.30pm) meant that I nearly missed it in the schedule; only noticed it when scrolling through my Catch-Up menu, looking for something else.

Is there any chance that anybody was at the WILTY recording last night (Saturday), or knows someone who was? I've been trying to keep a list of guests for this series and I've been successful up until this one.

Series 9 confirmed to start on 31 July.

Great! I'm very looking forward to it.

Wow is that when it starts filming or when it airs? Either way that is much sooner than in the past... The gap between the last two series was 16 months and typically it is over a year. We only just finished series 8 in January.

That's when the first episode is on BBC One.

Quote: Sal Paradise @ 17th July 2015, 12:23 AM BST

Wow is that when it starts filming?

You could argue that production starts before filming. But the start of a series is pretty well defined.

Quote: Sal Paradise @ 17th July 2015, 12:23 AM BST

Wow is that when it starts filming or when it airs? Either way that is much sooner than in the past... The gap between the last two series was 16 months and typically it is over a year. We only just finished series 8 in January.

This series was filmed back in February and March. And the last episode of series 8 got delayed because of bad scheduling - this series is only starting about 6 weeks earlier than S8 did.