Would I Lie To You? - Series 8 Page 5

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 22nd October 2014, 1:45 PM BST

Somebody is on a fad diet they're not enjoying.

I'm moving, so it was all that I could find in the house.

Quote: bloopergast @ 22nd October 2014, 9:32 PM BST

I'm moving, so it was all that I could find in the house.

"I think that's a lie"

According to the WILTY? Twitter, the "missing" episode from this run (with guests Aisling Bea, June Brown, etc.) and the compilation episode won't be shown until the New Year. What a shoddy way to treat the show.

Quote: cwickham @ 24th October 2014, 5:48 PM BST

According to the WILTY? Twitter, the "missing" episode from this run (with guests Aisling Bea, June Brown, etc.) and the compilation episode won't be shown until the New Year. What a shoddy way to treat the show.

Arse......... Angry

Do we need a new category or is this still a current comedy programme? Why am I asking?

Well, there's still three episodes of the current series to show if the BBC decides they can actually be arsed to broadcast them at least.

It seriously pisses me off when they just arbitrarily move/postpone a series - it's not as though they are short of channels to show other progs., and all the channels are guilty of this.

F**king annoying. Angry

Room 101 is down to return on January 2nd, so unless the schedules change or they're scheduled elsewhere, the earliest we can see the two episodes that were pulled for Citizen Khan is March 2015.

Aisling Bea

Oh dear :(

Or just me?

I love Aisling. Very funny indeed.

Aisling Bea

Or according to the header, Aisling Be...

Quote: Aaron @ 2nd December 2014, 5:06 PM GMT

I love Aisling. Very funny indeed.

Me too - and as well as the accent a very attractive woman.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd December 2014, 8:49 PM GMT

Me too - and as well as the accent a very attractive woman.

Yes to all that. The only down side is I have no idea how to prononce her name.

The Christmas special (with Ricky Tomlinson, Josh Widdicombe, etc) is airing on the 22nd, not the last 'regular' episode as the BCG claims (we still don't know when that or the compilation episode will be shown, and as Room 101 returns to the Friday 8.30pm slot on January 2, it looks like we won't know for a while yet).

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 4th December 2014, 12:52 PM GMT

Yes to all that. The only down side is I have no idea how to prononce her name.

S as in "Pleasure"?