Damned Page 2

Damned. Image shows from L to R: Rose Denby (Jo Brand), Natalie Moore (Isy Suttie), Nitin (Himesh Patel), Martin Bickerstaff (Kevin Eldon), Denise Donnelly (Georgie Glen), Al Kavanagh (Alan Davies). Copyright: What Larks Productions.

Damned

Comedy set in a social services department. Jo Brand, Alan Davies and Kevin Eldon are amongst the stars

Sitcomfan64

• Wednesday 28th February 2018, 11:36pm
  • England
  • 315 posts

Hands down my favourite episode tonight. Kevin Eldon falling over is my new favourite thing.

Craig Hosie

• Saturday 17th March 2018, 1:09am [Edited]
  • Glasgow, Scotland
  • 7 posts

Made a point of logging in to add my tuppence worth.

I totally agree with you sitcomfan. Best sitcom on the TV. Can't believe I had to search for this thread because there's been little to no interaction on it. No idea how it's going under the radar with such a recognisable and frankly strong cast.

The writing is superb. To weave a serious, topical storyline while always maintaining comedy is no mean feat. They have nailed it every episode of Series 2. NAILED IT!!

Sitcomfan64

• Saturday 9th June 2018, 12:24am [Edited]
  • England
  • 315 posts

Very, very upset they've cancelled this. Next to Derry Girls and Gameface it stands as the best sitcom this year. It had everything a successful comedy needs: Kevin Eldon, it's well written, believeable characters, Kevin Eldon's in it, it mixed pathos with the laughs and set things up nicely for a third series. Oh, and Kevin Eldon's steals pretty much every scene...

Aaron

• Saturday 9th June 2018, 12:34am
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 67,959 posts

You can relax then, as the producers have vowed it will return somewhere else.

Oh, and GameFace was on TV last year!