Katy Brand's Big Ass Show Page 2

She was being Melvyn Bragg talking to some drug users I think. I felt a bit ill at the lack of anything in it at all. No funny words.
I'd do that Kate Winslett too zooo.

:O

Caught a bit of this on ITV (what was it doing there?) last night. Is this what it's come to? Showing a series and then doing a best of compilation? Here's an idea. Why not write the best as one show and then do another five? It was dreadful anyway.

There was a sketch on there about Jennifer Aniston having a film called 'I'm Fine'. That was it. Presumably Aniston has said this a bit for them to get the idea, but does that really mean we should have a two minute sketch of her saying it? Rolling eyes The British sitcoms and sketch shows are in an appalling state.

I assume that's about Brad Pitt leaving her for Angelina Jolie. The idea is kind of funny.
Don't think I've seen it though.

If I was Brad Pitt, that's certainly not the way I would have gone. :-/

Me too!

Is anyone watching the new series of this?

Just watching it now... quite amusing watching them take the mickey out of the bands/singers.

Yeah I like some of her sketches.

I heard her on Jonathan Ross's radio show on Saturday and she seemed like a nice, personable girl. Her show's pretty shit, though. Lame satire about people we already hear far too much about anyway. Then again, I'm not really part of the demographic they're aiming for.

Quote: chipolata @ September 8 2008, 12:07 PM BST

I heard her on Jonathan Ross's radio show on Saturday and she seemed like a nice, personable girl. Her show's pretty shit, though. Lame satire about people we already hear far too much about anyway. Then again, I'm not really part of the demographic they're aiming for.

She was on his telly chat show last year, and she seemed thoroughly charming and lovely.

But did she not get hugely pissy and offensive online towards a group of people who'd criticised the show? Or was that someone else...?

Quote: Aaron @ September 8 2008, 3:36 PM BST

But did she not get hugely pissy and offensive online towards a group of people who'd criticised the show? Or was that someone else...?

Not sure about that.

By a 'group of people' do you mean 'the whole world'?

Either way, I still think she's lovely. I mean 'pissy and offensive online' - sounds like my ideal partner.

No, I mean a specific few people on one site who vocalised their dislike of the show (in nowhere near as ferocious terms as people do here).

No I don't think that was her...

I could be wrong though.

Well it was someone!

I think. Errr