Newsjack - Series 11 Page 17

I don't think they are the correct ones
I just checked episode 2 Series 11 & I'm on the list
But I didn't send anything last week.

Wasn't last week episode 3?

Well episode 3 might be correct
2 doesn't seem to be.

Well episode 3 is correct (I'm on it). Well done for episode 2 Steve, you have a credit!

Apparently the recorded but cut emails have gone out. So that must also mean the credit emails have also gone out?

Just got mine. I'm in, first time this series. Only been submitting oneliners. Still feels good though.

Yep, I'm in! That makes two in a row for me, which is ace, although I'm hoping I top the eight words I got on last week.

Though at £2.50 a word I guess I can't complain.

Quote: steve by any other name @ 16th October 2014, 4:40 PM BST

Just got mine. I'm in, first time this series. Only been submitting oneliners. Still feels good though.

Nice one Steve. Always worth submitting something.

Quote: notjosh @ 16th October 2014, 4:42 PM BST

Nice one Steve. Always worth submitting something.

Feels like that today, but not the last few weeks! To be honest, I'd completely forgotten it was today and was just going through my emails as it landed.

Me and Viv sent joint subs this week and we are in!

:D

I'm in, first time this series and only second time ever. Now it's the "I wonder what got in?" and "Ooh wouldn't it be cool if I had TWO things in?" time. Though it'll only be 1 breaking news thing.

Well done all who got in and keep trying to those who didn't - this would have been 10 blanks in a row for me.

Did I fail to get an email this week? Does a bear shit in the woods?

It does, and I did fail.

Well done to everyone who sent stuff in, those who got in the recording and beyond.

Looking forward to the podcast tomorrow.

On to week 5.

Quote: Bonzo @ 16th October 2014, 5:17 PM BST

Me and Viv sent joint subs this week and we are in!

See, this thread worked
Collaborate & celebrate!

Well done Viv & Bonzo
& Chris, NotJosh & Steve number 2
I was also happy to get the good e mail this week.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th October 2014, 3:15 PM BST

Well episode 3 might be correct
2 doesn't seem to be.

Stop moaning, you'll be on there now

Thank you Steve! And well done everyone!

My little tale about this week. Whole weekend I had a cold. Spent a good three hours trying to scrape even a small amount of funny onto the page. Managed seven one-liners before my brain fizzled out and declared it had no idea what funny was anymore. Declared my one-liners to be 'decidely average' but the best I could do. Sent them. Got the your in the show email today.

This whole writing game's an odd one really. You can submit something that you think is 100% magic and not hear a thing. Then you can have an awful time trying to get something down and then find out you've been given the wink!

Congrats to all who got good news. Was good fun waiting to hear if I'd got one but alas to no avail. Looking forward to trying again next week.