Returning after a few years Page 2

:D

Welcome back old chap!

A welcome back from Aaron truly Curt is the chosen one.

Ha! Thanks Aaron! Great to hear from you bud!
Hope you've been well.

Wave

Welcome back Curt! Not sure we had the pleasure during your first spell but no doubt the magic will happen this time round.

My family emigrated to Toronto in the 80's...........for 3 weeks. We actually met another family who were on holiday at the time.......who stayed longer.

Hi Nil buddy!

Craig your family's heroic immigration tale moved me to tears. Teary thank Bejebus you didn't have to grow up in Toronto.

How are you doing, bud? Still teaching (was it)?

Quote: Nil Putters @ 12th August 2014, 6:04 PM BST

How are you doing, bud? Still teaching (was it)?

I'm doing well. I've been teaching for almost 5 years now and I really like it. My new job is finding the disenfranchised students and trying to either bring them back to school if they've left without graduating or figuring out how to get them more interested in their education. I did a bit of it last semester and really liked it so I applied for the lead position and got it.

Outside of work I bought a house with my wife...oh yea I got married too, I do art still and play silly North American sports like Baseball and drink with friends (bought a keggorator and it's awesome).

Oooh you're like Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds.

Congratulations! I'm getting married too, to JuliaC. :D

Welcome back big man

Quote: Nil Putters @ 17th August 2014, 11:55 AM BST

Oooh you're like Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds.

Congratulations! I'm getting married too, to JuliaC. :D

Wow cool! congratulations Nil!

Quote: Gavin @ 19th August 2014, 11:02 PM BST

Welcome back big man

So glad you're still here!

Thank you!

Thought id jump on someone else`s thread and say Hi, plus ive just been nominated for the ice bucket challenge by a so called work colleague who would do just about anything to get me into a wet tee shirt..For him its a fantasy come true for me its years of counselling, anyway Hi guys and gals....

So you are looking to bounce in your wet tee shirt. There should be some threads for you here if you need them.