Hi from Finland!

Good moaning!

A big British comedy fan signing in from Finland. The Finnish comedy scene is still in its infancy, and most stand-ups and sketch shows are simply awful. Fortunately, the UK exports many of its succussful comedies around the world, so I grew up watching classics, such as Keeping Up Appearances, Allo' Allo', and AbFab.

Usually shows aren't sold abroad until they've aired at least two succesful series in the UK, so we get most small comedy shows after a few years of delay. Now of course, most shows are available online, so I get to enjoy and comment on them together with you guys :)

I like a wide range of shows, but tend to stay clear of stuff that's too repetitive (Little Britain) or relies on the audience laughing at the characters instead of with them (the Office). This past winter, I've really enjoyed The Wrong Mans, Uncle, Inside No. 9, Bluestone 42, Rev. & Moon Boy, among others.

Welcome!
Wave

Hiya

Heippa

Hello.

Hei ja tervetuloa! Wave

Hello Booper. One of my preferred countries although I only stopped on a cruise in Helsinki a couple of years ago.

Previously though I was working at an exhibition in Helsinki in 1988 I think for over a week. Went sightseeing and took loads of photos - or so I thought - but the film hadn't wound on properly.

The latest time though I took the same photos digitally.

Welcome by the way.