Greeting to all

Good day everyone. My name is David and I joined today. I'm an American currently working in Saudi Arabia, but Hungary is my home. If you aren't confused yet just wait a bit.
I'm here to get to know people with a similar humour to me since my work presents no options. Think speaking pigeon English and working with Expats that care about guns, cars, and money. My favourite comedians are David Mitchell, Lee Mack, Jimmy Carr, and Mark Twain. I have done some travel writing, which you can read on this site or my defunct blog(I got bored with it) http://cityoffree.blogspot.com/
My rants and current events can be found on Facebook as David Batguano and 'City of Free' on Google+.
I would love to do humourist writing, panel show comedian, actor, or pretty much anything. I'm willing to try anything but my motivation is lacking(my lifelong crutch). I'm not much of a stand-up. My comedy needs others to bounce off of. I guess I would call myself witty a la Lee Mack or Sean Lock(Sean is super witty but poor at stand up).
Anyway, I hope to have an excellent time on this site and make some useful connections. Please do read my posts and short stories to let me know what you think.