Writer wanted for educational science cartoons

I'm updating a childrens' educational science CD into a series of animated cartoons.
I'm looking for a humourous script writer to brighten up the engineering content which needs to cover all of the exciting topics in the national curriculum.

The stories are based around two electrons travelling around the electrical circuits of everyday items. The engineering is in the background with the tribes of nuclear or coal generated electrons keeping them interesting by allowing a fresh look at situations that parallel our everyday lives.

An introductory video can be seen here www.e4training.com/eddy/

The cartoons are being created for the web although we are aiming for TV quality, just in case. Your work will be funded and we've already got someone lined up to make the 3D animations. I can provide more information if you'd like to contact me through this website.

Thanks everyone. I've had replies from a number of people, all with great experience. I'm looking forward to taking it to the next stage.

Hi Gary,

If it's not too late I'd be interested to learn a bit more.

I had a sitcom pilot script commissioned a few years ago by the BBC although the project was ultimately shelved. I've written a few sketches and other scripts too.

A couple of years ago I had a job running science based after school clubs for primary children. I got the science bug but wasn't really keen on the kids to be honest.

If you're interested, drop me a line.

Kind regards

steve