Looking for writers...

I'm looking for writers to get me started on a new direction towards my very own Gerald Ratner moment. I run a corporate name badge manufacturing business and I aim to create a running series of highly publicised, highly followable twitter posts at @TiffanyBadges featuring imagined new roles for those in the public spotlight.

People in politics, the media, any part of the news will be assigned new roles by YOU and given a name badge by ME. When I say 'given' I will tweet the picture of the finished badge on my twitter site along with the most relevantly propulsive @'s + #'s. These hilarious japes and biting witticisms will then fly around the internet for people to laugh heartily at, indirectly bringing the name of Tiffany Badges (or 'ffany badges' as it appears on my twitter page) into the public eye (or possible disrepute)

Writers of the funniest badges supplied during the initial 1 month trial period will then be put on a contract to supply regular topical badges to me for a fee (as yet to be determined)

Interested? Please email me at neilbuchangrant@me.com or post here with your topical badge suggestions. Each badge should have a 'company' or 'organisation', a 'name' and a 'title' and if it adds to the humour a 'department' The more topical and satirical, the more chance of success. Best of luck and thank you for any efforts made to help me get this up and running.

We heard you the first time....

I can only refer you to 'The Treasure of the Sierra Madre' Neil.

A one month unpaid trial before an undecided contract?

Dude even Iain Duncan Smith would think that deal sucks.

Some advice from somebody who has worked in social media...

Twitter is incredibly saturated in this department, my feed if rife with comedy accounts which make very well observed very visual Photoshopped witticisms for every conceivable media target. Is a name badge with just a funny name, title and company for these media targets going to stand out/be original enough? (Statistically there is a 0% chance of tweeting an original Nigel Farage joke)

Also you have to avoid the trap that this will look like a poor attempt at viral marketing.

i.e....

'Check out this funny name badge...Also on an unrelated note have you seen this website where you can buy name badges?'

Its worth a go though!

Some advice: Just spend some time adding a shit shit load of businesses/people on twitter.